Links to on line instructions:
Adding JHCB calenders to your Google account
- Go to www.google.com
- Sign in
- If you do not have a Google account please register.
- Go to JHCBand.org Non Profit Music Calendar page: jhcband.org/events
- Click “Google Calendar” button in lower right of page
- Google will ask if you want to add the calendars to your account, click OK
- Go to your Google Account, click calendars in the menu bar on top of screen
Set up Google Calendars on your iPhone
- Go to settings (on the iPhone)
- Go to “Mail, Contacts, Calendars”
- If you don’t have gmail set up
- Click “add account”
- Click the Gmail icon
- follow the instructions
- Choose yes for calendar sync
- If you already have your gmail account set up
- Click on the account
- Turn on calendars
IMPORTANT: Select calendars to sync to your iPhone
- Click this link: iPhone Sync Settings
- Check boxes by the calendars to sync to your iPhone
- Click SAVE in lower right of screen.
Select calendars to view on the iPhone
- Open the calendar app on the iPhone
- Click “Calendars” button in upper left
- If you do not see the calendars on the list click the refresh icon in bottom left
- Check calendars to view bly touching them
- Click “Done” button in upper right
You should be all set. Calendars update when email is fetched according to your settings.
If you are having trouble contact the website administrator.