Jackson Hole Community Band
PO Box 4073
Jackson, WY 83001
Request an Appearance:
We will be organizing and mobilizing 30+ volunteers and equipment for a performance, as much advanced notice as possible is appreciated.
Please include the following information when you contact us.
- A little information about the event we are invited to.
- Is it free to the general public?
- Date and time we are to perform.
- How long will the performance be?
- Should be at least thirty minutes, no more than an hour and a half. One hour of music usually works best.
- Information about the venue.
- Will chairs be provided?
- Any other special needs.
- Will you need us to play the Star Spangled Banner?
Under no circumstances will Band equipment* be loaned to other groups, except as follows:
- JH Symphony Orchestra
- JH Chorale
- JH Jazz Band
- Cathedral Voices
- Grand Teton Music Festival
- Jackson Hole High School
- JH Chamber Music
Requests from these groups to borrow equipment requires an email chain of request, approval, and acknowledgement of return of equipment.
Requests will be accepted by email only.
*Equipment purchased jointly by the Band, Chorale and Jazz Band is excepted from this policy. Otherwise, the equipment is comprised of anything from the Music Library and the percussion closet in the rehearsal room.
*Contact for Shared Chairs and Stands is email@example.com