Info to share with your friends, relatives, social media, and random strangers. I’ll have all the events on my large list of community calendars by the end of the week but I need a catchy name for our Holiday Concert, Ideas welcome.
I just had to comment, out of 20 group photos, not one had all of us looking at the camera with our mouths closed (Including myself!). .. 20!! The one I picked was the best, only one person has her mouth open but at least she is looking at the camera. If anyone got a better photo please send it to me in full size.
If you have not seen our SSB clip click it below, in the blog content.. we rocked!
I’ll have some posters printed for this weeks rehearsal. Reply with how many you might want please.
Mark your Calendars! The Jackson Hole Community Band’s 5th Annual Halloween Concert is Saturday, October 25th, 3:00PM at Walk Festival Hall, it’s our most well attended concert of the year. Last year had the best Trick turn out ever. In partnership with the Grand Teton Music Festival, The Jackson Hole Community Band presents their 5th Annual Halloween Concert Kids of all ages are invited to come in costume. The Jackson Hole Community Band will feature Halloween tunes by Ticheli, Holst, Elfman and more. Children will be invited on stage for a costume parade! Please join us for this fun Halloween event! Listen to a clip from this summer's Jackson Lake Lodge concert:
- October 22 - Oktoberfest at the Senior Center
- October 25th - Halloween Concert
- November 28th - Lighting of the Town Square
- December 6th - TubaChristmas
- The Jackson Hole Community Band has sponsored and presented TubaChristmas since 1992, and players from ID, NV, and other locations throughout western WY have joined our local band members this festive event.
- December 19th - Holiday Concert
- Please join the Jackson Hole Community Band as Jennifer Levanduski conducts this festive concert This concert is family friendly and admission is Free. Please bring a non-perishable food item for donation to the JH Food Cupboard. Friday, December 19, 7pm at the Center for the Arts Theater.