- Click here for Old Bill’s Important Dates Page
- Attend mandatory meeting in April to kick-off the year
- Early May: past year grant report and yearly application due
- Early August: create the new solicitation letter, merge mailing list from database, mail out letters. Out of town letters include Old Bill’s flier.
- October: enter in gifts for the year into database, attend awards party to claim check, send thank you to donors by email preferably.
- All year: update database with returned envelopes.
- One month before call Cliff and verify he can set up shell
- 2 weeks before concert
- Start rehearsing
- Assign 3 strong people to help cliff set up and tear down the band shell
- Needs to be on site at 7:00am
- Nees to be off site by end of event (about 1:00 pm)
- Placement is on Broadway just East of Cache, facing north-east, see diagram.
- Cliff Kirkpatrick from BSA 268 usually does set up, he needs to be called at least a month in advance to make arrangements
- Click here for detailed Bandshell Instructions.
- Meet at the CFA Rehearsal room at 8:00, We walk over to the show mobile from the art center.
- Downbeat 9:00am
- Jeans or blue shorts/skirt
- Old Bills shirt
- no hats
- Equipment:To be brought over by vehicles
- Folding Chairs
- Wire stands
- 3 strong people to help Cliff set up and tear down band shell (these volunteers would not need to help with loading and unloading of equipment.)
- One pick up truck to haul over chairs, stands, and podium
- Large vehicles to transport percussion as needed.
- Everyone to help load and unload equipment both at the CFTA and the Band Shell, before and after the event.
Location is changing for 2015
Members please log in for task list
Any Band Member:
- Blog about the concert