I added you to our contacts on the website. I’m sending this from the website mailer to make sure everything works, this is how I send the yearly schedule so we have an ongoing record that everyone can find and I can refer to next August.
Also, the date we used the small rehearsal room was Oct 7th, 7pm to 9pm.
We are not having a rehearsal on Halloween, Thursday October 31st
Who else should be on our scheduling email group?
Below was the schedule you got through Marty, it was originally sent August 28 through standard email.
The changes are above
I did my best to pull together all our needs through 2020, however things tend to come up throughout the year. With the exception of the memorial service on September 16th, this is a typical year for us.
Rehearsals are advertised 7:00 to 9:00 PM, we need 15 minutes on each side to set up and tear down. We need the room from 6:45 to 9:15 pm. We currently schedule 6:30 – 9:30 with the CFTA block schedule. Days we need access to the room to get gear from the closet are in red. We are flexible and will need to communicate for the best timing. The staging access is less flexible, we set up and tear down at the center.
Remainder of 2019 CFTA schedule:
- Rehearsals every Thursday through October 17th
- STAGING Access to gear September 7th for Old Bills (Saturday morning)
- Access before and after an 11am memorial service on Monday September 16th. – this will probably take some discussion on best timing.
- Rehearsal at Walk Festival Hall (not the CFTA) on Thursday October 24th. However we will need access between 4 and 6 to load our equipment.
- Access the evening of Saturday, October 26th to return our gear.
- Rehearsals every Thursday October 31st – November 21st
- Oktoberfest Rehearsal – Mid October in the medium rehearsal room TBD
- Access for a few minutes sometime between Monday Nov 25th and Nov 27th to load gear for Lighting of the town square.
- No Rehearsal on Thanksgiving
- Rehearsals every Thursday December 5th – December 19th
- Tuba Christmas Rehearsal Saturday December 7th – Time and details will be arranged by Heinz Walter.
- Concert at the Center Theater on December 21st, We will need STAGING access to our equipment for the entire afternoon.
Our 2020 CFTA schedule:
- Rehearsals Thursdays January 9th – March 19th
- Access to gear for the Wyoming Special Olympics Opening Ceremony Usually 2nd Tuesday in Feb, the calendar is not posted yet.
- NO REHEARSALS during TCSD Spring break (March 23rd – April 3rd)
- Rehearsals Thursdays April 9th – July 2nd
- Spring Concert at the center, first weekend in May? I don’t have that date at this moment. We will need STAGING access to our equipment for the entire afternoon.
- STAGING Access to gear May 16th for Elkfest (Saturday morning)
- STAGING Access to gear May 23rd for OWD Parade (Saturday morning)
- Access to gear for our Jackson Lake Lodge gig, usually the Saturday before the 4th of July.
- STAGING Access to gear July 4th for Independence day concert and parade. (Saturday morning)
- Summer break
- Rehearsals Thursdays August 27th – November 19th
- No Rehearsal on Thanksgiving
- Rehearsals Thursdays December 3rd – December ? (I’ll send an update when we get the 2019 concert booked)
- Concert at the Center Theater on December ? We will need STAGING access to our equipment for the entire afternoon.
Jackson Hole Community Band