Good Morning! I blogged the OBFR letter, please share with your friends, family, coworkers, etc. by forwarding this email. Or click the link below and share on your social sites.
Link to blog: http://jhcband.org/old-bills-2014/
OBFR is the primary way we fund our rehearsals and concerts and purchase new music, help us get this letter to as many people as possible.
Thank you, Julie
The Jackson Hole Community Band is excited to have celebrated its 25th year in spring 2014! This 50-piece ensemble, founded in 1989, rehearses nearly year-around to provide free entertainment—from old favorites by Duke Ellington, to toe tapping marches by Sousa, to classics by Bach. In 2013 JHCB held the fourth annual Halloween performance with over 300 people in attendance, including over 200 school children. Band members, all volunteers, range in age from the teens to the 80s and hail from backgrounds as diverse as engineering, software, medicine, law, real estate, and the clergy. JHCB was honored to win a Best of Jackson Hole 2012 award for best local CD release. Old Bill's is our concert season opener, we have several concerts and events this fall.
- September 6th - Old Bills Fun Run If you will be attending the Fun Run be sure to stop by before the race for a free concert starting at 9:00am and say hi to the musicians.
- September 20th - Wyoming Centennial Parade
- Mid October - Oktoberfest
- End of October - Halloween Concert
- November 28th - Lighting of the Town Square
- Mid December - Holiday Concert