- To provide an avenue for the extension of musical studies and lifetime enrichment for instrumentalists of all ages and expertise.
- To promote traditional concert band repertoire through rehearsals and performances.
- To supply musical accompaniment to special events for the benefit of both the musicians and the audience.
We are a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under IRS § 501(c)(3), Tax #83-0305493
Board of Directors
Elections are held at the beginning of the fall season.
- Vice President:
- Office Manager:
The JHCB Season runs from first rehearsal in late august to last performance in July (or August for special events)
- 7:00-9:00 PM Thursdays
- Season begins first Thursday after Grand Teton Music Festival summer concert series ends, (end of August)
- No Rehearsal Thanksgiving
- Two to three week break for the December Holidays
- Resume first Thursday after January 1st.
- Annual holiday potluck may take place of first rehearsal.
- Two week break to correspond with the Teton County Wyoming School District.
- Summer Break after last Concert in July until late August.
Formal Concerts – “A Concerts”
These concerts are scheduled yearly by the board and conductor.
- Halloween Concert
- End of October
- Holiday Concert
- Beginning of December
- Spring Concert
- Varies end of March to beginning of May
- Jackson Lake Lodge Patriotic Concert
- Typically the weekend before the 4th of July
Community Events – “B Concerts”
These events are scheduled by others
- Old Bills
- Second Saturday morning in September
- Mid October
- Lighting of the Town Square
- Friday evening after Thanksgiving
- Special Olympics Opening Ceremonies
- Typically second Tuesday evening in February
- Old West Days Parade
- Saturday morning of Memorial Day weekend
- Independence Day Events
- Parade – Morning
- Additional performances vary
The Jackson Hole Community Band is sometimes requested for community special events.
For information on how to request an appearance please click here.