We are a non-profit, tax-exempt organization under IRS § 501(c)(3), Tax #83-0305493.
With an annual operating budget over $20,000 we depend on generous contributions to our organization towards General Operating Support.
We also receive grants from various individuals and organizations including:
- Old Bills Fun Run
- Community Foundation of Jackson Hole
A small part of our funding comes from member dues, and concert proceeds, but the majority of our $20,000 budget is paid for by the generosity of people like you, true patrons of music. Your contributions to the Jackson Hole Community Band help in many ways, like buying new music, keeping our performance trailers rolling, paying rent for rehearsal space in the Jackson Hole Center for the Arts, and supplying our equipment and instrument needs.
Ways to Donate
Donate Through PayPal by clicking this button:
If you shop Amazon use this smile link and percentage of your sale gets donated to the Jackson Hole Community Band at no extra cost to you.
Mail a check
Jackson Hole Community Band
PO Box 4073
Jackson, WY 83001
In an effort to ensure long-term, self-sustaining, independent financing, we have established an Endowment Fund. In the future, the interest generated from this endowment will be sufficient to finance much of the Band’s general operations. With your donation today, you can be part of our brassy and bright future! Contact one of our board members.
Other Ways to Help
- There can be significant tax advantages by donating securities or other assets directly to the Band.
- Include Jackson Hole Community Band in your estate planning.
- Many companies have a Matching Gifts Program. Check with your employer to see if they will multiply the value of your gift to us.
- Discuss these great options with your accountant or attorney, and help the band play on!
Jump on the bandwagon!
Your contribution, from pianissimo to fortissimo, keeps the music playing. Thank you, from all of us, for your generous tax-deductible donation.