Is a voting member of the board.
Role and Responsibilities
- Attend monthly JHCB Board meetings and report on financial status quarterly and as needed
- Pay monthly bills: CFTA invoices for renting rehearsal room, concert venues, Conductor’s Honoraria, printing & advertising, miscellaneous expenses and reimbursements
- Pay and manage annual expenses: insurance, library space, ACB membership & voting & filing.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements and balance the check book
- Submit applications & fees for civic events & parades
- Manage annual scholarships applications and disbursements
- Year-end income tax preparation for the Accountant and annual registration of the non-profit
- Prepare annual Budget
- Assist other Board and band members, as needed